To make PiD safe and efficient we need around 20 marshals! This is where we need you…
The benefits of volunteering at PiD extend well beyond the great experience of undertaking your volunteer role. Some of the perks include:
- professional, fun training relevant to your role
- support of a dedicated team to make sure your volunteering experience is as enjoyable as possible
- making new friends/contacts
- developing excellent practical skills
- being an important part of the world’s most trend-setting and exciting Pride events.
An ability to work under pressure, an enthusiastic “can-do” attitude are essential for you to get the most out of this role.
Training: an hour steward training in early May
Time Commitments: 11.00am – 1pm or/and 1pm – 6pm on 20th May (plus an hour training session).
Download the application on our ‘Get Involved’ page!